Call for papers
Papers are invited from the academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars, and students on the issues related to above main theme and below mention sub themes. It is also proposed that the selected papers by the Committee will be published in a special volume on the seminar in the form of an Edited Book with ISBN No. Author of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their papers as per requirement of the theme during sessions on the day of the seminar.
- Technological Development, Poverty and Environment Nexus.
- Technological Development, Climate change-Human health and Welfare issues
- Technological Development and Environment-National and International Perspectives
- Climate change and Environment- Sustainable livelihoods and Human Rights
- Technological Development climate networks and national security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity, indigenous systems and alternative renewable energy sources
- Solid Municipal wastes and Waste Management Natural calamities and Environmental Implications
- Environmental Education and Awareness at national and international level
- Development and Displacement- Socio, economic legal and gender issues
- Environment- loss of agricultural production and food
- Biological Therapeutic Products
- Biopharma Strategies
- Drug Discovery and Developments
- Green Chemistry and Environment
- Any other theme which is related from the main theme
Guidelines for Submission
Interested authors should submit an abstract of their original research/conceptual papers and empirical studies/case studies briefly describing objectives, methodology, major results and its implications in about 300 to 500 words. All abstracts will be peer reviewed and evaluated before final acceptance. Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit and present a full paper at the seminar. Accepted abstract is likely to be published in the souvenir of the projected Seminar. The length of the full papers should normally not exceed about 5000 words (excluding tables, figures, illustrations and references etc.) and it must be typed in Times New Roman font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word. All the Abstracts and Full-length papers shall be sent as an attachment on email id.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for sending Abstract- 15 October 2017
- Acceptance of Abstract- 20 October 2017
- Last date for sending full paper – 30 October 2017
- Date of Seminar- 11-12 November 2017
Travel & Accommodation
No T. A. / D.A. will be provided to the participants by the organizers of the Seminar. The participants are requested to make their own arrangements for travel. The boarding and lodging will be provided free to all participants by the organizers. However, for any assistance participants can contact organizers.
S.No Name Contact No.
1 Dr. K.B. Ojha 09530203557
2 Dr. Brajesh Kumar Agarwal 09414435584
3 Mr. Mohd. Imran 09759108093
4 Dr. Mohammad Azvar Khan 09027774385