Media is the collective communication of outlets or tools that are used to store and deliver information or data. It is either associated with communication media or the specialized mass media communication businesses such as print media and the press, photography, advertising, cinema, broadcasting (radio and television) and publishing.
1. Media as the voice of the people in governance.
2. Media as cultural ambassadors within and without.
3. Media as eye-spies on social crimes
4. Media as agents of business & commerce.
5. Media as moral agent in private life of people
The abstract should not exceed 500 words and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following: Sub-Theme, Title of the Paper, Name of the Author(s), Name of the Institution/Organisation, E-mail Address, Postal Address and Contact number.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors. However, both authors need to register separately. At least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
- A cover letter mentioning the Name of the Author(s), Professional Position/ Course/ Year of Study (as applicable), Name of the Institution/College/University, Postal Address, Email Address and Contact Number must be submitted with the paper.
- The scanned copy of the Registration form with the stamp/seal of the Head of the Institution /Head of the Department and a copy of the scanned demand draft should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copies to be sent to the address mentioned below.
- Any paper containing unattributed work is liable to be rejected.
Academicians and Professionals: Rs.1000/-
- The registration fee includes conference kit, a working lunch, and refreshments during the days of the conference.
Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of “The Principal KLE Society’s Law College, Bengaluru”, payable at Bengaluru
The hard copy of the demand draft along with registration form should be sent to:
KLE Society’s Law College,
Vishweshwaraya Layout, 5th Block, West Circle-3,
CA No-2, BDA Layout, Ullal Post,
Bengaluru – 560091.
All queries should be addressed to – email@example.com
Registration form and other details are also available at www.klelawcollege.org