ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The Journal is also now indexed on research databases such as WestLaw, HeinOnline, the Legal Information Institute of India and Manupatra. Following the policy of open access, all the articles from previous issues are available on our website.
IJLT IS NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS UNDER THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES
1. Articles (5000-12000 words).
2. Essays (3000-5000 words).
3. Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (2000-6000 words).
The above limits are exclusive of footnotes. Substantive footnoting is allowed.
The Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT) is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, completely open access law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore. The IJLT is the first and only law journal in India devoted exclusively to the study of the interface between law and technology.
The journal carries scholarship in the areas of intellectual property rights, internet governance, information communication technologies, access to medicine, privacy rights, digital freedoms, openness, telecommunications policy, media law, innovation etc. along with focusing on perspectives on contemporary issues involving the intersection of law, technology, industry and policy.
The previous issues of the IJLT have featured scholarly writings by renowned authors such as William Patry, Justice Michael Kirby, Yochai Benkler, Jonathan Zittrain, Donald S. Chisum, Justice S. Muralidhar, Benjamin Edelman, Gavin Sutter, Raymond T. Nimmer, John Frow, Christoph Antons, Lawrence Liang and Shamnad Basheer.
1. All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter stating the name(s) of the authors, their institution/affiliation, the title of the submission and contact details.
2. An abstract (not more than 250 words) must be submitted.
3. Co-authorship (up to a maximum of 3 authors) is permitted.
4. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
FORMAT OF SUBMISSION
Full Name of the Author
Contact Details of the Author
Deadline: All submissions must be made on or before 11:59 p.m., January 31, 2017. Please send original, unpublished papers to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Nimoy Kher: +919886095941
Aman Deep Borthakur: +919004002779
Author: Mayank Shekhar
Mayank is a student at Faculty of Law, Delhi University. Under his leadership, Legal Bites has been researching and developing resources through blogging, educational resources, competitions, and seminars.