About NLU, ASSAM LAW & POLICY REVIEW
The NLU, Assam LAW & POLICY REVIEW (NLUALPR), is a faculty-edited referred Journal and included by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in its approved list of Journals (sr. no.37023) published bi-annually by the National Law University Assam, Guwahati. Its primary objective is to serve an important academic forum for legal scholarship and knowledge dissemination.
The review will publish scholarly articles, comments on recent decisions by courts, short notes, legislative analysis and solicit reviews of latest books from renowned connoisseurs of law. All submissions will undergo a rigorous editorial process devised to hone and strengthen tone and substance.
NLUA Assam welcomes contribution for the third Volume of the NLUA Law & Policy Review 2017 from academicians, judges, jurists, practitioners, students, activists, scholars and prominent thinkers across India and the globe.
Guidelines for Submissions
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman, font size- 12 with 1.5 line spacing, justified text and 1 inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet. (with page number)
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size- 10 with 1.0 line spacing. Endnotes are not allowed.
- Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the body of the work. Submission must be compatible with Microsoft Word.
- Headings should follow the following standard:
1. LEVEL 1 HEADING: All Capitals & Bold;
2. LEVEL 2 SUB-HEADING First Letter CAPITAL & BOLD;
3. Level 3 Sub-Sub-Heading: First Letter CAPITAL & BOLD & ITALIC;
4. Level 4 Sub-Sub-Sub-Heading: Normal
- Submissions must be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably in docx format) along with a covering letter addressed to Dr.Topi Basar (Editor, NLUA Law & Policy Review Publication Committee). The covering letter should include the author’s contact information and a short abstract (250-300 words) that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
- Authors shall be required to submit an author profile, post submission of 200 words before their contribution can be considered for publication.
The Last date for the submission: June 30’ 2017
For More Details Click Here