About Vidhi Aagaz
‘Vidhi Aagaz – Inking Your Brain’ is an edifying organization which aims to provide academic excellence through virtual and interactive methods. Since its inception, Vidhi Aagaz has organized a series of 4 successful competitions and have recently conducted ‘ViACON 2k18’ – The First Closed National Conference which received an overwhelming response from the entire academic fraternity. The proceedings of the Conference were published in the book bearing ISBN 9781976778438 consisting of the top 10 papers of the event. We have published 2 books which include authors from different countries like Australia and Nigeria. The books, ‘Scholar’s Paradise: Volume 1’ bearing ISBN 9781980446330 and ‘Scholar’s Paradise: Volume 2’ bearing ISBN 9781980446415 has been widely recognized by many experts and involve contributions from researchers belonging to different backgrounds. (The books are also available on Amazon)
About the Book
After successful publication of 3 Books with ISBN (which are also available at Amazon) “Vidhi Aagaz – Inking your brain” is pleased to announce CALL FOR PAPERS for its 4th book bearing ISBN Number. All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers. Selection of papers for publication will depend on the discretion of reviewers and the editorial board.
The theme is open for the Book. Author(s) can write on any relevant topic related to Law and Social Issues.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000words and above
- Article: 1000-3000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “Vidhi Aagaz”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of Research Paper”.
Publication Charges (To Be Paid After Acceptance)
- The publication fee charged will be – INR 1000
(Initial 15 papers will be given special discount on publication fee)
- For Hard Copy of Book INR 400 per copy will be charged extra.
- Submission of abstract & research paper: 30th May 2018
- Payment of registration fees: Within 7 days of acceptance
- Book publication date: June 2018
WhatsApp & Call: +91 93990-94820