Campus Ambassador Program
The CYBERTALKINDIA Campus Ambassador Program is one of the initiatives to outreach the maximum people of India while giving them an opportunity to learn professionalism and giving them an exposure to work with the other students of the colleges from all over India.
CYBERTALKINDIA has always recognized and awarded the deserving students with the bonus opportunities and through Our Campus Ambassador Program, we aim to give the students an opportunity to represent CYBERTALKINDIA & work for the welfare of people.
6 months (Will be extended on the basis of work)
Any School / College Student can apply
Number of Positions
Two (2) Campus Ambassador from each college/ university.
PERKS FOR CAMPUS AMBASSADOR
To hold the position of Campus Ambassador and lead CYBERTALKINDIA is in itself matter of pride. But the opportunities come with the responsibilities too.
Some of the perks given to campus ambassadors are –
- Certificate as a Campus Ambassador, which will enhance your CV.
- Opportunity to work for the welfare of society.
- Exposure and Experience to work with the students from all over India.
- Opportunity to work with the Well-established and experienced professors and professionals of your field.
- To learn professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management etc.
- A stipend will be given to the students on the basis of the total number of registration they finalize.
- Opportunity to make your special identity, you can write yourself as Campus Ambassador, CYBERTALKINDIA in your email signatures, LinkedIn, Facebook, Insta profiles, blogs, personal pages etc.
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION will be given for outstanding contribution during events and competitions.
- The position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
What do we expect From a CAMPUS AMBASSADOR?
The Campus Ambassadors will be an integral part of the CYBERTALKINDIA Team. As a part of CYBERTALKINDIA, we expect the following from the Campus Ambassadors.
- Hard-working, Honest and punctual candidate having good leadership, communication, and organizational skill.
- To Represent and lead CYBERTALKINDIA in the concerned college.
- To communicate the events certificate programs happening of the organization in their college and get the results too.
- Communicate any event happening in the college to CYBERTALKINDIA.
- An active internet user, interested in promoting our services, articles and educational content on Social Media.
- Work voluntary for social welfare.
- To complete the tasks/works given to them from time to time.
- To follow the code of conduct set forth by the organization and maintain its decorum and privacy at all times and situations.
LAST DATE TO APPLY
Application on a rolling basis. First come, First Served.
HOW TO APPLY?
Mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no fee to apply for the program.
For any queries
Contact:- +91 9406841953