The Central Law College Salem is organizing 1st National Moot Court Competition on 15-17 March 2019 namely Prof.R.V. Dhanapalan National Moot Court Competition.
The competition shall be in English language only. Each Institution participating in the competition shall send a team consisting of two Speakers and one Researcher. The Registration shall be restricted to 20 teams on first come first serve basis. Only one team is allowed from each participating institution. Scanned copy of the filled in registration form and D.D. shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue and Date of the Competition
15 – 17 March 2019
The Central Law College
Yercaud Main Road, Kannankurichi
Tamil Nadu – 636008
Filled in scanned copy of Registration form and the scanned copy of D.D. shall be sent by email to the email ID: email@example.com on or before 15.02.2019. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the colleges who send in the provisional registration emails.
- Last date for Provisional Registration with Scanned D.D. via e-mail: 15th February 2019
- Last date for sending the Hard Copy of Registration Form along with D.D.(Registration Fee): 20th February 2019
- Submission of 01 copy of both side Memorials (Hard Copy) along with a soft copy in a CD: 08th March 2019
- Desk Registration and (copies 5 each side) memorial submission: 15th March 2019 at 3.00-3.30 p.m.
- Preliminary Rounds: 16th March 2019
- Quarter- Final Round: 16th March 2019
- Semi-Final Round: 17th March 2019
- Final Round: 17th March 2019
Registration without the copy of the approval letter from the college/institution/university or duly attested registration form will not be valid.
Staff Coordinators –
Ms. M.Santha Kumari – Assistant Professor of Law- 8124406653
Ms. Swapna Hashmi – Assistant Professor of Law -8939043180
Mr. R.Vijayakumar – Assistant Professor of Law -9944011269
Student Coordinators –
- Arun Ramnath- 8870063897
- Saranyapriya -9884442500
- Manibharathi- 9578888861
- Vennila – 9042971517
Kindly find the Moot Proposition, Rules, Registration Forms and other details can be obtained from the following link :
Or visit the college website http://www.centrallawcollege.com
Click Here for more Articles.
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites