About Certificate Course
This course examines some European law aspects of corporate law, with a specific focus on Italian corporate law. The course analyses the harmonized areas of company law in Europe, and discuss common features of and variation in national corporate law practices across Europe. In that context, it will be analyzed the importance of the Italian Corporate law provisions and the civil law system in the European process of harmonization. The course will cover the principal aspects of Italian corporate law, also making a comparison with specific aspects of corporate law provisions of other EU Members. This course examines also documents and materials related to concrete transactions made by international law firms, in order to provide some tools for the application of the legal knowledge during the day-by-day activities of a corporate lawyer.
Objectives of the Course
- To provide a general knowledge of the European law aspects of corporate law;
- To understand the main differences between common law and civil law systems in the EU context;
- To provide an overview of the Italian corporate law system, from a legal and economic perspective;
- To help young lawyers to deal with the corporate law practice of an international law firm.
- Case Analysis
- Issue Spotting Exercise.
Reading/Reference Materials (Consisting of articles, reports and case laws) will be provided to every participant after registration.
The evaluation will be in the form of an Objective Test (Multiple Choice Questions)
Who Can Participate
- Legal personnel/ Legal Advisors
- Industry/Trade Association Officials
- Students (pursuing full-time undergraduate/postgraduate programs in Law, Commerce/ Management)
- GNLU & Other Students: ₹ 1000/-
- Academicians and Scholars ₹ 1500/-
- Advocates and Professionals: ₹ 2000/-
How to Apply
Each applicant shall have to fill-in and submit online registration form, and payment form with requisite fees by following the link given below and selecting the category ‘UGC-GIAN Course on European and Italian Corpt Law’
For any queries please feel free to email us or contact undersigned
Dr. Viral Pandya at + 91 8128650818 (email@example.com)