What will you learn in this course?
- How to apply advance tax planning strategies to a unique cross-border structured financial product.
- How tax haven countries can help you mitigate your tax liability
- How to interpret tax-treaties.
- How you can resolve disputes effectively in the field of international taxation.
- How to identify and resolve tax controversy issues at the time of structuring a transaction.
- How you can claim benefits under DTAA.
How can you use this skillset?
Understanding of international taxation and transfer pricing can be useful in the following ways in one’s professional/academic career:
Create strategies on the structuring of cross-border transactions to reduce your overall tax bill. Expand your practice in International Taxation domain. Advise businesses on how related-party entities should carry business in accordance with the transfer pricing rules. Learn how to negotiate and draft advance pricing agreements.
Other features of the course
- Learn anytime and from any location – 24 x 7 access available on mobile and tablet devices (Android) and on web.
- Faculty includes experts from the most reputed corporate law firms. Get doubts cleared in 24 hours.
- Learning materials comprise of video discussions with experts, animation, study materials, checklists. Access sample agreements and approval applications.
- Get doubts cleared within 24 hours over a discussion forum.
- Those who complete the course successfully will receive certification from NUJS, Kolkata – certification will be based on performance in an online test.
This course is specifically designed for young law students, CA, CS, lawyers, management consultants, businessmen, entrepreneurs, etc.
The certificate awarded by NUJS will have the course name as “Certification in Transfer Pricing Laws“.
For More Details Click Here