The Sixth Biennial Supply Chain Management Conference will be held on December 13-14, 2018 at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore. Organized by IIM Bangalore’s Supply Chain Management Centre the conference is for academic researchers and practitioners. The conference theme is ‘Building Intelligent Supply Chains’.
As technologies such as cloud computing, artificial intelligence, internet of things along with big data and analytics capabilities are changing the competitive landscape of businesses, the demand for intelligent supply chains is growing. The conference will present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Enterprise and Supply Chain Management.
Topics for Paper
We invite academicians and practitioners to contribute quality research and practice contributions describing their original works of conceptual, analytical, empirical or experimental work in Supply Chain Management that may include the following topics:
- Impact of cloud, big data and AI on SCM
- Supply chain analytics
- e-Commerce and e-Procurement
- Omni-channel Supply Chains
- Global Supply Chain Strategies
- Supply Chain Network Design
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Transportation and Logistics
- Inter-Modal Logistics
- Product and Service Life Cycle Management
- Supply Chain Planning and Inventory Management
- Strategic Sourcing and Supply Management
- Coordination and Collaboration of Supply Chain Networks
- Performance Measurement for Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Service Supply Chain Management
- Global Service Supply Chain Management
- Technology in Supply Chain Management
- Retail Supply Chains
- Healthcare Supply Chains
- Disaster Relief and Humanitarian Supply Chains
- Education for Supply Chain Talent
- Environmental Sustainability
- Green Supply Chains
- Sustainable Agri-food Supply Chains
- Governance and Regulatory aspects impacting Supply Chain Management
- Last Date for Paper Submission: October 15, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: October 31, 2018
- Last Date for Registration: November 17, 2018
- Conference Dates: December 13 & 14, 2018
Submission of Papers
The authors submitting the papers must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Academic papers include case studies, research in progress and full research papers.
- Industrial papers include corporate papers, best practices, new technologies, practitioners’ opinions and perspectives on policy issues, and any other significant issues relating to the theme of the conference.
- The authors are requested to submit their papers (not exceeding 4,000 words) electronically in MS Word or PDF A4 size with single line spacing, including the name and address of the author and contact information at this link.
- Submitted papers will undergo a process of peer review by the Academic Committee and other independent reviewers (where necessary) to check their suitability for the Conference.
- The deadline for paper submission is October 15, Decisions regarding acceptance of the papers will be notified to the authors by October 31, 2018.
- Copyrights of the papers accepted will remain with the authors.
Guidelines for Submission
- Papers submitted must not have been published or accepted for publication.
- Send an electronic copy by e-mail to the conference chair. All papers will undergo a double-blind review.
- Please use the IEEE template when preparing your paper for submission (Click Here). Please submit the paper in MS Word or PDF Format.
- The write-up should be accompanied by the following information in the email letter: paper title, authors’ name and affiliation, mailing address, phone, and email address. In the case of multiple authors, the letter should indicate the author to whom correspondence should be addressed. All submissions must be in Microsoft Word format with figures embedded in appropriate locations. Papers should use Times New Roman 12 pitch font with A4 size and one-inch margins.
- Include on one page the manuscript’s title and complete author names, affiliations, and contact information. This first page will be dropped when the manuscript is sent out for review. The title should be repeated on the second page, which in turn should be followed by an abstract and then the body of the paper.
- Authors of accepted papers will be asked to make appropriate changes based on reviewer comments prior to the presentation of their papers.
- One of the authors of each accepted paper must register for the Conference and agree to present the paper at the conference.
- SAARC Countries: Rs. 8000
- International: US$200
- Academic Delegates
- SAARC COUNTRIES: Rs. 8000
- International: US$200
- Corporate Delegates
- SAARC Countries: Rs. 12000
- International: US$300
- SAARC Countries: Rs. 4000
- International: US$100
All correspondence should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.