Bengal Law College in association with Rostrum Legal is going to organize the National Seminar on Protection of Children from Sexual Offences.
17th – 18th February 2018
Call for Papers
Interested candidates can participate in the seminar deliberations as one of the following.
- As paper presenter
- As participant.
An Abstract should not be more than 300 words. It may contain the proposed title of the paper, study rationale, and coverage, objectives, methodology, and significance. An Abstract should accompany 5 keywords. Submit Abstract before 15th January 2018.
Full Paper Submission
The full paper should be less than 3,000 words. It may have an Abstract, 5 keywords, introduction, literature review, study objectives and methodology, analysis & discussion, conclusion, and scope for further study followed by references. The format is only indicative and the Author may customize it to the requirement. Submit full paper before 15th February 2018.
The Abstracts / full papers submitted for the possible presentation in the seminar are subject to a blind review process. The decision of the reviewers will be final and binding. Acceptance/comments of the reviewers of the Abstract / full paper will be communicated to the corresponding Author on 20th January 2018.
Who can participate?
Law Students, Faculty Members and Academicians, Legal & Management Practitioners, Consultants, Social Workers, Ph.D. Scholars and Students of other disciplines are invited to submit their Abstracts / full papers before the said date.
- Add a cover page including the title of the paper, the name of the Author(s), designation, the name of the Organization / University / Institution, e-mail address & contact number.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any (limited to two).
- The paper should be typed in MS Word 2007 format.
- The sub-heading should be in font Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, bold, left aligned. The main text should be in font Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, normal, 1.5 spacing and justified. All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 pt.
- The length of the Abstract should not be more than 300 words and the paper should not exceed 3,000 words (including footnotes). Please note that exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- The Standard Indian Legal Citation (SILC) system shall be followed for citations.
The best 12 submissions will be published in a Journal listed in the UGC List of Recognized Journals with ISSN.
Last date for Abstract Submission:
15th January 2018
Notification of Abstract Selection:
20th January 2018
Last date for Registration:
25th January 2018
Last date for Full Paper Submission:
15th February 2018
Bengal Law College
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.