The National Conference and Panel Discussion on Contemporary Legal Issues in India will be held on 12th January 2019 (Saturday).
Venue: National Institute of Management and Technology’s Institute of Method and Law, Noida
Call for Papers
Submit your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best 3 papers will be awarded and will be published in INDIAN JOURNAL OF JURAL RESEARCH AND SCIENCES with ISSN number.
A Book will be published bearing an ISBN which will have 30-35 Research papers selected from the conference. It will be available for sale in Stores as well as in online Platforms like Flipkart and Amazon.
The Research papers will be Published as chapters in the Book with the Students Name,
Photograph and a Brief Introduction.
Guest Speakers for the Panel
Dr Pradeep Khulshrestha (Dean School of law, Sharda University)
Prof. Dr Bhavish Gupta (DME, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University)
Dr Meenu Gupta (Amity Law school )
Mr Syed Atif (Advocate Supreme Court of India)
- Last date of Registration: No last date as such as soon as 120 Registrations will be completed
- For students who want to write and present Research paper:
- Last date of submission of abstracts: 10th November 2018
- Confirmation of Abstract: Before 4 days after submission
- Last date for Submission of Full paper: 28th December 2018
- Intimation if Full paper has been selected for publication: 2nd January 2019
- Date of conference- 12th January 2019
- For Students and Scholars: Rs 1100
- For Academicians and Advocates: Rs 1600
- For Attendees: Rs 800
Fill out the registration form given Here.
For any queries mail us at email@example.com.
Click Here for official brochure.