Corporate Law Journal (ISSN: 2581-3692) is an online electronic journal brought out by a group of young NLU students, MBA and other fledgling professionals striving to provide in-depth coverage of the corporate issues that mean the most to professionals, educators, researchers, academicians and other members of the corporate community. This platform shall ignite the idea and desire of young students to contribute in the field of education and research alongside the erudite response of corporate luminary.
Corporate Law Journal (CLJ) is committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethics and shall take all possible measures against publication malpractice and resolving cases of suspected misconduct and irregularities. It is our purpose to seek out dynamic areas of overlap and to publish balanced research that enlightens not just legal readers, but readers from other corporate communities as well.
Call for Papers:
The Corporate Law Journal (Volume 2, Issue 1) aims to focus on contemporaneous legal issues related to the corporate world and its environment. The area may include but is not limited to Corporate Law, Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Consumer Products & Retail, Dispute Resolution, Communications Telecom & Broadcasting, Competition Law, Mergers & Acquisition, Taxation, etc receiving contributions from practitioners, legal academician, professionals, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The submissions must aim to examine the existing legal framework and further provide a cogent analysis of the same. All submissions throughout the said parameters are welcome. The ambit of the Journal is broad and not restricted to any particular title and includes all contemporary issues in the corporate field, both national and international.
Categories of Submission:
- Research Article (4000 to 6000 words)
- Short Notes (2000 to 2500)
- Case Comments (1000 to 3000)
All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt and Spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt and single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
- All submissions must be accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 10% of the word limit subject to a minimum of 200 words.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the Author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx formats along with a pdf copy of the same.
- The Manuscripts must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- The Author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- All manuscripts would be subject to plagiarism check and if the content is found to be plagiarized, the submission shall be liable to be rejected.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th November 2018.
Click Here to download Notification
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.