Corporate Law Journal (CLJ) is an online electronic journal brought out by a group of young NLU students, MBA and other fledgling professionals striving to provide in-depth coverage of the corporate issues that mean the most to professionals, educators, researchers, academicians and other members of the corporate community.
This platform shall ignite the idea and desire of young students to contribute in the field of education and research alongside the erudite response of corporate luminary. We are committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethics and shall take all possible measures against publication malpractice and resolving cases of suspected misconduct and irregularities.
It is our purpose to seek out dynamic areas of overlap and to publish balanced research that enlightens not just legal readers, but readers from other corporate communities as well.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Corporate Law Journal aims to focus on contemporaneous legal issues related to corporate world and its environment. The area may include but is not limited to Corporate Law, Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Consumer Products and Retail, Dispute Resolution, Communications Telecom & Broadcasting, Competition Law, Mergers & Acquisition, Taxation etc, receiving contributions from practitioners, Legal academician, professionals, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
After successful launching of Inaugural Issue at 7th Annual Conference of Sehgal Foundation by Father of Modern Legal Education Prof. Dr. N.R. Madhava Menon Sir. We feel proud to invite research articles, case comments, etc. For Volume I Issue II of Corporate Law Journal.
NOTE: The ambit of the Journal is broad and not restricted to any particular title and includes all contemporary issues in corporate field, both national and international. All submissions throughout said parameters are welcome.
CATEGORIES OF SUBMISSION
- Research Article (4000 to 7000 words)
- Short Notes (2000 to 2500)
- Case Comments (1000 to 3000)
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes should be in Garamond, font size 10, single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch. All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- All submissions must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 10% of the word limit subject to a minimum of 200 words.
- The manuscript should be accompanied with a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx formats along with a .pdf copy of the same.
- The Manuscripts must be e-mailed to email@example.com
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- All manuscripts would be subject to plagiarism check and if the content is found to be plagiarised, the submission shall be liable rejection.
The last date for submissions is 25th February, 2018.
For any further queries, you can contact the Editorial Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Info: www.corporatelawjournal.org
Click Here for the Corporate Law Journal’s Profile
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.