Government Law College (GLC), Mumbai in association with Public Concern for Governance Trust is organizing the third edition of Principal Dr. T.K. Tope Memorial Lecture 2018.
27th February 2018
Indian Merchants’ Chamber, Churchgate, Mumbai
Theme of the Competition
Constitutional Governance and Secularism
Call for Papers
Academicians, lawyers and law students (both five and three-year law course) across the country are hereby invited to submit and present research papers on the theme for this year at the Paper Presentation Competition
- The paper should be developed and written in order to address the theme of the lecture, i.e. Constitutional Governance and Secularism. Participants are free to choose any sub-theme
- The paper must begin with an Abstract, which should not exceed 250 words
- The paper (including Abstract and Footnotes) should not exceed 6000 words
- Papers are acceptable in English, Hindi, and Marathi
- End-notes are not allowed
- Co-authorship is permitted (maximum two Authors per paper)
- Plagiarism and direct referencing without mentioning the source is prohibited
- The paper must be typed in font Times New Roman (Kruti Dev for Hindi and Marathi). Font shall be in the size of 12 pt. Line spacing shall be 1.5 inches. Footnotes shall be in the size of 10 pt, with uniform style of citation
- All papers are to be sent to email@example.com with a cc mark to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Paper for Principal Dr. T.K. Tope Memorial Lecture’
- Contact details of the Author shall be mentioned in the body of the email only. The paper must not, in any way, disclose the identity of the Author.
- The paper will be rejected immediately by the jury if any of the above guidelines are not met.
The last date for emailing the soft copies of the paper is 17th December 2017 (11:59 hrs).
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.