The Board of Editors of the Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL) is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for publication in Volume 10. The Indian Journal of International Economic Law is a student-edited and peer-reviewed law journal published annually by National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU).
The previous volume of the journal featured contributions by Prof. Raj Bhala (Rice Distinguished Professor, Associate Dean for International and Comparative Law, Kansas School of Law) and Rodrigo Polanco (Researcher, Lecturer, and SNIS/SECO Project Coordinator at World Trade Institute) among several others.
- Articles (5000 to 10000 words, exclusive of footnotes): Papers that comprehensively analyze a theme and engage with all the existing literature on it.
- Essays (3000 to 5000 words, exclusive of footnotes): Papers that concisely analyze specific contemporary issues in International Economic Law.
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries (2000 to 7000 words, exclusive of footnotes)
- The Journal reviews submissions on a rolling basis.
- Submissions must be made in an electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading ‘IJIEL Vol. 10 Submission: (submission Category).
- All submissions must be in M.S. Word format (.doc) or (.docx), with Times New Roman font (Main text: 12 pt, footnotes: 10 pt and double-spaced).
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter with the name of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information of the Author(s).
- An Abstract of not more than 200 words should be provided.
- Co-authorship (up to 3 Authors) is permitted.
- No biographical information or references, including the name of the Author(s), affiliation(s) and acknowledgments should be included in the text of the manuscript, file name or document properties. All such information may be incorporated in the covering letter accompanying the manuscripts.
- The IJIEL uses only footnotes (and not end-notes) as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to the Bluebook.
For any clarifications, please contact us at email@example.com.
The last date for submission of manuscripts for the forthcoming volume is 31st March 2018.
Mr. Siddharth S. Aatreya
Ms. Isha Jain
Deputy Chief Editor
Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL)