International Journal for Research in Law (ISSN-2454-8715), A Peer-Reviewed, Quarterly Publication invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 4, Issue 2, January’18.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th December 2018.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors along with designation must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
- For detailed information please check the ‘instructions’ tab at www.ijlr.in.
Word Limit (Subject to relaxation)
- Articles (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
IJRL operates without any theme. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
The format of IJRL is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the journal on their e-mail id. So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 600 is to be paid. Printed copies of certificate (separate certificates in case of co-authorship) will be provided on a complimentary basis.
- Single authored paper: INR 1600
- Co-authored paper: INR 2100
+ 91 888 533 3791 | +91 903 945 7891