“The Journal For Indian Researchers” (hereinafter referred as TJIR) does not restrict itself to any particular area of law. Hence, the Journal welcomes articles, short articles, research papers and case comments from all legal branches or related branches, as long as the work is relevant, plagiarism free and up to date. Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law.
- Date of Official Notification: 14th September 2018.
- Last date for submission: 30th September 2018.
- Confirmation of selected articles/research papers: On/before 25th October 2018.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
All articles are to be mailed at email@example.com with the Subject: “THE JOURNAL FOR INDIAN RESEARCHERS (ISSN: 2581-3595): CALL FOR PAPERS: VOL. 2, ISSUE 2”, for any further details or queries, a mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The articles/research-papers published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the articles/research papers. A separate word file must be submitted consisting of author(s) personal details.
- The Journal for Indian Researchers owns the right to discard entries which do not obey to the Guidelines for Submission.
Mr Varun Kumar (Founder & Editor-In-Chief & Publisher).
Contact No: +91-8351033361.
Contact Timings: 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.