Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is going to organize the International Seminar on Global Challenges and Solution.
14th & 15th April 2018
Malviya Hall, University of Lucknow (Old Campus)
About The Seminar:
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is a premier institution in India. The faculty is in pursuit of academic excellence purposes to organize the International Seminar on “Global Challenges and Solution”
Countries in the whole world are inter-dependent upon each other nowadays. Effect of the problem in one country shall have an effect on the whole world. For example, War between ISIS and Syria is having a global impact. Prices of crude oil are fluctuating accordingly. Some problems have become a global issue that has to be solved. This seminar aims to put forward the solutions to those issues by means of research and discussions.
Major Themes of the Seminar:
- Environmental problems & their solutions
- Problem of terrorism
- Enforcement of Human Rights
- Crime against Women
- Independence of Judiciary
- Autonomy of Developed Nations
- Use of Force & Human Rights
- The relevance of Security Council in Unipolar World
- Any other Global Issue
Call for Papers:
Academicians, lawyers, scholars and members of civil society are hereby invited to contribute papers for the International Seminar. The contributions shall be forwarded in soft copies according to the schedule provided hereunder. However, prior registration would be necessary so as to ensure proper arrangement of the seminar as the whole. The prospective participants are also expected to forward their itinerary well in advance.
No TA/DA shall be provided by the University and therefore the participants should obtain the same from their respective institutions. Soft copy of papers and Abstract may kindly be forwarded to the following email address: email@example.com
- The registered participants only shall be allowed to present their papers in the seminar subject to submission of complete papers in due course of time. Papers received after the stipulated deadline shall not be entertained for participation in the seminar. All Abstracts shall be published in the souvenir.
- The papers should be developed and written in a symmetrical way of responding to a theme of the seminar. It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings. The paper should not be more than 5000 words. The Abstract should not be more than 250 words. Papers are acceptable both in English and Hindi. The paper must be typed in the font of Times New Roman and Kruti Dev respectively. Font shall be in the size of 12 pt. Footnotes shall be in the size of 10 pt. Line spacing shall be 1.5 inches. Uniform style of the citation shall be there. Co-authorship is allowed up to two. Both have to register separately.
- Selected papers shall be published in a book containing ISBN No.
- Indian Nationals:
- Students: Rs 1500/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 2000/-
- Academicians & Others: Rs. 2500/-
No TA / DA shall be provided.
Registration fees shall be deposited through NEFT or RTGS and the soft copy of the receipt shall be mailed so that it can be entered.
On spot registration:
- Students: Rs 2000/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 2500/-
- Academicians and Others: Rs 3000/-
- Foreign Nationals:
- Student Delegate: US $150
- Others: US $250
That has to be paid through online mode.
Accommodation and food shall be provided to them. Prior registration is compulsory for International Delegates.
Last date for submission of Abstracts:
5th April 2018
Last date for submission of papers:
10th April 2018
Dr. Mohd Ahmad
Phone: +91-9415836113; +91-8090623232
Dr. Kamal Ahmad Khan
Deputy Organizing Secretary
Dr. Satish Pandey
Deputy Organizing Secretary
Mr. Saksham Agarwal
Faculty of Law
University of Lucknow
Phone: +91-9415027528, 0522-2732220
Click Here to download Brochure
Click Here to download Registration Form
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.