Lectores is a quarterly published Journal of Legal Research and Studies. Lectores is a Spanish word which means “Readers”. We, at Lectores, strive towards readers by creating awareness among them and let them know about their rights.
Lectores welcomes and encourages scholarly unpublished papers on various fields of law from Students, Legal Practitioners, Professionals, Law Students, and Teachers. We at the Lectores, aspire to select research paper, through highest quality peer review. Publication should strictly seek original work that has not been previously published or are currently under review under any journal/conference.
Submissions are invited in the form of:
- Article: Up to 3000 – 4000 words
- Short Comments / Case Review: Up to 1500 words
- Book review: Up to 1500 words.
The word limit is inclusive of footnotes
All Authors are required to adhere to the publication policy of the journal:
- Submissions must be written in English only.
- Each submission should be accompanied by an Abstract containing 5 keywords explaining the aims and objectives of the paper.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 pt and 1.5 line spaces. The footnotes shall be of font size 10 pt. Endnotes are not to be used.
- A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- All Authors are responsible for the quality, accuracy, and ethics of the work.
- Re-publication of a paper in another language, or simultaneously in multiple journals with different audiences may be acceptable, provided that there is full and prominent disclosure of its original source at the time of submission of the manuscript.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of three Authors. Three separate certificates will be provided to the Authors.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to rejection.
- All submissions must be checked for plagiarism. The Authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of. In any case of violation of copyright, the Author himself will be liable.
- All submissions shall be made to email@example.com.
- If the submission is accepted for publication, Authors will have to submit publication fees.
Publication and Processing Fees:
No publication fee for the inaugural issue. Additional, INR 500 is to be paid by the Author/s if they wish to have a hard copy of the Inaugural Issue. The mode of payment will be initiated by the Author/s via email. The contributors will receive the journal issue in e-copy on their email ID & a certificate of publication through speed-post.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 15th April 2018.
Lectores – The Journal of Legal Research and Studies