Contemporary Law and Policy Review (CLPR) is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, bi-annual law journal under the faculty supervision of Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur and aimed at an inter-disciplinary approach towards legal research. It seeks to provide a platform for comprehensive research on various facets of contemporary law and policy related issues.
Submissions are invited from academicians and Professionals; Members of the Bench and Bar; Government Officials; Research Scholars; and Students
The journal does not restrict its scope to any particular legal sphere or area; hence the theme of the submissions may revolve around any contemporary issue of law and allied disciplines.
The Student Editorial Committee of Contemporary Law and Policy Review invite submissions under the following heads:
- Research Papers: The word limit should range between 5000 – 7000 words.
- Notes and Comments: The word limit should range between 3000 – 4500 words.
- Case Comments: The word limit should range between 2000 – 3000 words.
- Book Reviews: The word limit should range between 1500 – 2500 words.
The above-specified word limits shall be exclusive of footnotes.
- The citations must conform to the Harvard Bluebook, 19th Edition.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing, text justified and 1 .0 inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman with font size 10 pt and 1.0 line spacing. Endnotes are not allowed.
- Headings should be as follows:
- Main Heading (center-aligned)
- Sub-Heading (Left – aligned)
- Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the body of the research.
- Submissions must be compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 or a higher version.
- Research papers, notes, and comments must be accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Co-authorship up to two Authors is allowed.
- The submissions must be mailed to email@example.com
- The submissions must be original work of the Author(s). 15% in toto and 10% from a single source with acknowledgment will be considered within the permissible limits of plagiarism.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
The manuscript must not have any indication of the identity of the Author. However, a covering email/letter with the biographical information of the Author(s) must be sent, which should include the following details:
- Email address
- Designation (Course and Academic year, if applicable)
- Contact Details
- Postal Address
- Institutional Affiliation
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 20th April 2018 (11:59 PM). All submissions will go through rounds of scrutiny and the shortlisted contributors will be duly informed.
Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur