Banasthali Vidyapith has partnered with National Foundation for Corporate Governance (NCFG) for organizing a National Conference on Corporate Governance.
Faculty of Management Studies – WISDOM and Faculty of Law will jointly organize this conference during August 16-17, 2018 at Banasthali Vidyapith.
Corporate delegates, Academicians, Research Scholars and Students are cordially invited to participate in the conference.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the following themes.
- Integrated Reporting
- CG and Performance
- Governance Lessons for Startups
- Best Practices in CG
- Digital Governance
- Self Governed Institutions
- Spiritual Governance
- Kaliyug / VUCA and CG
- Beyond Ethics – Towards Dharm and Ethos
- Integrating Simplification
- Media and Governance
- Law and Governance
- Ancient Model of Corporate Governance
- Women’s Leadership
- Language could be Hindi/English
- First page should contain only title, author(s) details and abstract (max 200 words)
- APA Style
- Email the papers to email@example.com
Two best paper awards: for students of law and management each.
- Abstract submission: 31st July 2018
- Intimation of acceptance of Abstracts: 2nd August 2018
- Full-length paper submission: 9th August 2018
Dr Ankur Joshi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Harsh Purohit: email@example.com.