The National Conference on Human Rights is being organized with an aim to bring together academicians, students, human rights activists and other intellectuals on one platform to discuss the various issues concerning human rights and to discuss the measures to curb such issues.
24th June 2018
Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
Call for Papers:
- Human Rights of Women and Children
- Status of Indigenous People
- Human Rights of Migrant Workers
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- Human Trafficking
- The Minorities and Human Rights
- Human Rights violation faced by HIV / AIDS people
- Human Rights of Sex Workers
- Role of NGOs in advocacy for Human Rights
- Constitutional Rights and Safeguards provided to the vulnerable groups in India
- Legal Aid
- International Humanitarian Law
- Refugee Crisis and Gender Justice
- Human Trafficking and Bride Trafficking
- Environmental Rights
Kindly note that the above list is not inclusive and session proposals on any title related to Human Rights can be submitted.
- Word Limit for the Abstract: 400 – 500 words.
- It must be typed using MS Word in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt on A4 size paper with a margin of 1″ on all sides and 1.5 line spacing.
- Kindly mention the title of the Abstract along with details of Co-author (if any).
- Submit the soft copy to email@example.com
- Participation: Rs. 800/-
- Students: Rs. 1200/-
- Co-authors (Students): Rs. 2000/-
- Research Scholars, Faculty Members, and Others: Rs. 1500/-
- Co-authors: Rs. 2500/-
- Presentation in absentia: Rs. 1500/-
For any queries, feel free to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submission of Abstract:
30th May 2018
Intimation of Acceptance:
Last date for submission of Full paper:
20th June 2018
24th June 2018
Ms. Mahak Rathee
Click Here to download the Brochure
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.