About the Journal
The NUSRL Journal for Constitutional Law & Governance is a bi-annual, blind peer review journal, which is published by National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi. The Journal primarily deals with contemporary and emerging developments in the field of Constitutional Law & Governance.
The Journal’s objective is to promote and discuss at length recent and newsworthy issues in the field of Constitutional Law & Governance. It further aims to become a platform for students, researchers, and academicians around the world, where ideas can be exchanged regarding current issues in Constitutional Law & Governance.
Author(s) are encouraged to explore the contemporary dimensions and legal controversies relating to Constitutional Law and Governance.
1. Articles: 5000 -7000 words
2. Essays: 3000 – 5000 words
3. Case Comments: 2000- 3000 words
Note: Word limits are exclusive of footnotes
1. Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of a maximum of two authors per submission.
2. An abstract of not more than 300 words should be accompanied with every submission. It should describe the relevant conclusion drawn in the manuscript. The Abstract will form a part of the manuscript and is not required to be submitted before.
3. Author(s) Name(s), University/Organization, Paper Title, Email Address and Mobile Number, to be stated clearly, in a separate document and mailed with the manuscript.
4. No part of the paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate rejection of the paper.
5. Date of Submission: January 15, 2019
6. Submissions are to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org as a .doc or .docx file only.
7. The subject of the mail must read “Submission for Vol. I of Journal for Constitutional Law & Governance, NUSRL, Ranchi”
8. Submissions should be the original work of the author(s). Any kind of incorrect information shall render the submission rejected.
1. The text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
2. The manuscript should include footnotes and not endnotes.
3. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
Blue Book 19th Edition citation.
For official link, click here.
Click Here for more Articles.
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites