The Editorial Board of the RGNUL Student Research Review (RSRR) invites submissions for the RSRR Blog Series on the theme “Data Protection Laws: A Cross Jurisdictional Laws”.
- EU, India, USA, and China: A comparative analysis of Data Protection Rules / Regulations
- GDPR and its effect on Global Trade
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Non-Consensual Data Processing under Data Protection Laws
- The Data Protection Authority under GDPR vis-à-vis authority under PDP Bill 2018 (India)
- Ramifications of GDPR on Social Networking Sites
- Transfer of Data under GDPR and PDP Bill 2018
- Jurisdictional Challenges inherent in Data Protection Laws
- Standard Clauses for Data-Protection: Right to be Forgotten, Right to Portability, Data Localization, Notice-Consent, and Data Minimization.
- Need for Data Protection.
The submissions are, however, not restricted to the aforesaid sub-themes, provided they fall within the ambit of the main theme.
Instructions for Authors:
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12 pt, spacing 1.5.
- All endnotes should be in Garamond, font size 10 pt, single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
- Word Limit for each post is a maximum of 1500 words (exclusive of endnotes).
- Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. A uniform style of Citation is necessary for acceptance.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the Author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference.
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed to email@example.com
- The subject should be titled “Submission for RSRR Blog Series Issue“.
- All selected entries shall be published on the RSRR Blog Series.
- An E-certificate will be awarded to each Author whose submission will qualify to be published as a blog.
- Co-authorship of the maximum of 2 is permitted.
- The Author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted manuscript.
- In the case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with RSRR. All Moral Rights shall vest with the Author.
The last date of submission is 15th December 2018.
Ms. Yavanika Shah
Mr. Aryan Babele
Mr. Shrey Nautiyal
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.