South Asian Law Review-Journal (SALRJ) is delighted to announce the call for papers for its Volume 5 which will focus on contemporary issues of law (National & International).
- Article / Essay: 2500 – 10,000 words
- Book reviews: 1000 – 1500 words
- Case Analysis / Case Comment: 1000 – 1500 words
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of Authors shall be rejected upfront.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 pt and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 5 Authors. Five separate certificates will be provided to each Author.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
Paper Submission Procedure:
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. www.salrj.ccinternational.in
- It is the Author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with Creative Connect International Publishers Group.
- Due accreditation will be given to the Authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the Author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double-blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
The Author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Author/s via email.
- Single Author: Rs. 1200/- (US $30 for International Authors)
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors: Rs. 1600/- (US $50 for International Authors)
- Co-Authorship for 3 to 5 Authors: Rs. 2500/- (US $100 for International Authors)
25th March 2019
Intimation of Acceptance:
30th March 2019
Date of Publication of Volume 5:
10th April 2019
Click Here to download the Notification
Click Here to contribute the knowledge/information you would share on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.