Keeping in mind the rapidly developing commercial world and realizing that mediation is a superior form of dispute resolution, The School of Legal Studies, CMR University proposes to organize a ‘Two-day Training Programme on Mediation Advocacy’ on the 8th & 9th of September, 2018.
The training programme will follow the standards set by the Mediation Training Manual of India and other International Standards and training will be imparted by experienced professionals from the field of mediation (Mediation Centre, Karnataka).
- Ms. Susheela Sarathi, Advocate, Mediator, Master Trainer, Bangalore Mediation Centre
- Ms. Shoba Patil, Advocate, Mediator, Master Trainer, Bangalore Mediation Centre
- Hon’ble Justice B.S. Patil, Former Judge, High Court of Karnataka
- Hon’ble Justice A.V. Chandrasekhara, Former Judge, High Court of Karnataka
and other Master Trainers from the Bangalore Mediation Centre.
The programme is intended for:
- Advocates enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka
- Advocates enrolled with any other State Bar Councils
- Retired Judges, Retired Civil Servants,
- Corporate Lawyers
- Employees of MNC’s,
- Advocates from Law Firms
- Post Graduate of law
- Under Graduate Students studying in final year of law (Ninth or Tenth semester of an integrated 5-year law program or fifth or sixth semester of a three-year LL.B. program).
Registration & Participation
- Participants may register by mailing the enclosed form with a demand draft of Rs. 2500/- drawn in favor of “CMR University”, payable at Bangalore.
- Interested candidates may apply in the registration form (download here).
- The registration fee may be paid via, Demand Draft drawn in favor of CMR University, payable at Bangalore.
- The fee covers registration, reading materials, stationery, lunch, and tea.
- Accommodation is not provided by the organizers.
- The Registration Form and Demand Draft may be sent by post to the following address: The Dean, School of Legal Studies, CMR University, # 5, Bhuvanagiri, OMBR Layout, Banaswadi, Bangalore – 560043.
- Kindly mention “Training Programme on Mediation Advocacy”, on top of the envelope.
- CMR University will not provide any TA/DA to the participants.
The certificates will be given to the participants after the successful completion of the two-day training programme.
For any doubts or clarifications, contact Sreenidhi KR: +91 98454 36878.
Click Here for the official website.