HPNLU Shimla will be organizing one National Conference on ‘Paradigmatic Shifts in Law and Justice in 21st Century: Challenges & Opportunities’ on December 8th – 10th, 2017.
About the Conference
THIS CONFERENCE is intended to cause sincere reflections on the issues, which have been discoursing stock since the starting of 21st Century. Hopefully academics will be able to contribute towards settling concerns which have not been hitherto satisfactorily settled and also which are at a very nascent stage but surely comprise of crucial concerns.
DATE & VENUE:
The conference is scheduled during December 08-10, 2017, at HPNLU, Shimla. Weather at Shimla during December is pleasant but chilly and would require proper woolens.
- Last Date for Sending Abstract: 31st October, 2017
- Communication of Acceptance of Abstract/Paper: 3rd November, 2017
- Last Date for Receiving Payments/Registration Fee: 14th November, 2017
- Last Date for Sending Full Paper: 25th November, 2017
- Communication of Acceptance of Full Paper: 30th November, 2017
THE CONFERENCE is open for all teachers (not limited to law teaching), academics, judges, lawyers and administrators. Students are also entitled to register and participate.
Interested candidates may register by filling up the Registration Form. The completed Registration Form must be accompanied by the proof of the payment of Registration Fee. * For Details of Conference Rules & Guidelines, kindly visit (For details refer to Brochure)
Accommodation and Registration Fee
- With accommodation: Rs. 4000/-
- Without accommodation: Rs. 2500/-
- Only for Participants on Sharing basis. *Includes fooding, lodging and transportation to and from the venue.
- On Spot Registration Rs. 3000/-(without accommodation)
- Mr. Santosh Kr Sharma: Conference Secretary +91-9560188636; +91-9968649149
- Addl. Secretaries Dr. Girjesh Shukla: +91-9659205772