Amity Law School, Noida is going to organize the 2nd edition of its flagship event, ‘SRIJAN’- A Genesis of Indian Politics, which is an academic simulation of the parliamentary system prevailing in India.
27th & 28th March 2018
Amity Law School, Noida
About the Conference
SRIJAN – A Genesis of Indian Politics is an academic stimulation of parliamentary system prevailing in India. The event comprises of parliamentary committees focusing upon current national issues.
The event would cover current national issues for which the participants would be allocated with one of the committees:
- National Human Rights Commission: Is right to privacy intrinsic to right to life and can it be an absolute fundamental right?
- Citizens Dialogue Forum: Implementation of Comprehensive Sex Education (Self Representation Committee)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting: Topic: Regulation over the broadcasting of Adult content and Censorship.
- National Press: Includes: Photography, Reporting, and Caricaturist
The event which will prove to be a perfect platform for enhancing one’s debating skills and also preparing young potential parliamentarians by giving them an insight of the technicalities for such delegations.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Registration Fee including Accommodation: Rs. 1100/-
Online Registration Form:
Room No: 105A, I-2 Block,
Amity Law School, Noida,
Amity University, Sector-125
Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201301
Phone: +91-8527768087, +91-9534461130
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.