The course aims to provide students with a sound understanding of the importance and contribution that intelligence makes to national and international security. By the end of the course, students will have a thorough understanding of the contribution that intelligence can make to national security. Its also aim to provide students with a sound understanding of the way in which intelligence is collected and analyzed, and how it contributes to national decision-making.
• Serving officers dealing with intelligence, armed forces, and enforcement agencies
• Lawyers and law firms, specializing in issues like terrorism, maritime security, etc.
• Governmental officers and staff,
• Researchers and students.
Registration Fees: (includes boarding)
• Serving officials/Law firms/Lawyers: INR 15,000
• Researchers & students : INR 10,000
Lodging: University Guest House
• Single Occupancy -A.C. Room: INR 1500
• Double Occupancy -A.C. Room: INR 2500
• Guest House (double occupancy— Non-AC): INR 500
Depending upon availability of funding & sponsorship, request for partial waiver of registration fee may be considered. Socially and economically deserving and meritorious may apply
For queries and any other details:
Contact: Dr. William Nunes (firstname.lastname@example.org; (M) +918128650855 ) and
Dr. Aruna Kumar Malik (email@example.com; (M) +918128650850 )