The Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy and Governance is a quarterly, double bind peer-reviewed Journal. Apply for different positions of Editors.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy and Governance is a quarterly, double bind peer-reviewed Journal which aims to provide Students, Researchers, Members of the academia and other eminent persons with an opportunity to explore the arena of legal research and writing, and seeks to instil in them, the ability to critique. The Journal aims to render top quality publications on topics related to law.
CALL FOR EDITORS/ ELIGIBILITY
The Journal invites the applications for different positions of Editors to be involved in the Editorial work of the Journal, these positions are –
- Senior Editor- 1 Post (4th year or above of LLB (5 years) or 2nd year or above of LLB (3 years), LLM, Research Scholar)
- Assistant Editor (s)- 2 Post (3rd year or above of LLB (5 years) or 2nd year or above of LLB (3 years), LLM, Research Scholar)
- Associate Editor(s)- 3 Post (2nd year or above of LLB (5 years), 1st year or above of LLB (3 years)
RESPONSIBILITY OF EDITORS
- Senior Editor will be tasked with the making of final review of work received from the Assistant editor(s) and to make the necessary corrections (if any). Also, to check/edit the language and content of the written submissions received. To communicate the final acceptance of the submissions to be published to the Editor-in-chief and other miscellaneous tasks as well.
- Assistant Editor(s) will be tasked with making the decisions on the merit of the article, also review the work of Associate Editor and send conditional acceptance and written feedback for making article more appropriate, and also to check/edit the language and content of the written submissions received and other miscellaneous tasks as well.
- Associate Editor(s) will be tasked primarily with the job of reviewing the article, checking the quality and plagiarism (if any) and preparing the review report on the same.
- The applicant must possess a strong command over the English Language.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skill.
- The applicant with past experience in publications and reviewing/editing are strongly preferred.
Interested students may submit their updated CV along with a statement of purpose (200 words) to “firstname.lastname@example.org” on or before 25thNovember 2018 with the subject ‘Application for the post of Student Editor’. The selection of the prospective candidates will be done on the basis of careful perusal of their CV and statement of purpose.
The Result of the selection process will be intimated to only those who are selected after the review process is over; kindly refrain from repeatedly following up on the status of your application.
For any doubt(s)/clarification, please contact us at “email@example.com” and subject of the mail should be “query”.