We are an opportunity for creative minds from any disciple. Often one tends to restrict itself to the monotonous life. This is the place to let your creativity and imagination fly freely. We are a platform to showcase your talent to the world. Photography, creative writing, story writing, academic writing, poetry, we impart all.
A place where students from all disciples can participate in the innumerable competitions organized and judged by a team of experts. Students not only good in academics but interested in co-curricular activities, this is the place for you. We organize competitions at regular intervals with exciting prizes and lot more. So showcase your talent with us and let the world know you.
About the Competition
The competition aims at allowing students to express their opinions and share with the world, the opinions that hold power to bring a wave of change in the society and suggest new innovative ideas. This is an opportunity for every student to discover the art of writing within them and let the world be aware of the power their words hold.
Segment 1: Law
- Law as a tool of activism and journalism
- Religious and cultural conflicts with the common law of the land.
Segment 2: History and Contemporary Issues
- Social and Political Ideologies as a Threat to World Unity
- Forced Patriotism v. Freedom of Expression
Segment 3: Management & Commerce
- Business ethics, CSR and sustainability
- New waves and forms of M&A and Strategic Alliance
Segment 4: Scientific
- Scientific developments for Sustainable Living
- Automation as a job killer for engineering segment?
Students can choose segment as per their area of interest and knowledge.
Open for all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate program.
Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
Only original papers will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication at a contest elsewhere.
Moreover, any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.
Multiple entries for individual authors are not allowed.
Guidelines for Submissions
- The Essay should be of 1500 – 2000 words excluding footnotes.
- Following Formatting Guidelines should be followed:
Font Type and size: Times New Roman, 12, Line Spacing: 1.5, Justified
Size for footnotes: 10, Line Spacing: 1
Uniform Method of Citation should be followed throughout the essay
- The subject of the mail should be “Title of the Essay_Name of the Author”.
- The essay should contain a cover page with the following details-
- Name of the Participant(s).
- Name of the University/Institution/College.
- Title of the Essay
- Contact Number.
- E-mail Id.
- Submissions should be made only in .doc or .docx format.
- The submissions have to be mailed at: email@example.com
To Register Click here
The participants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (inclusive of co-authors).
1st Prize – Rs. 2,000/- + Certificate + E-Publication
2nd Prize – Rs. 1,500/- + Certificate + E-Publication
3rd Prize – Rs. 500/- + Certificate + E-Publication
Top 10 entries shall receive a gift of appreciation from Team Educoncours (Rs. 100 each )
Top 20 entries shall be published on our website and will receive hard copy of the certificate.
All the participants shall receive an e-certificate of participation.
Last Date to Register: 20th October 2017
Submission Date: 1st November 2017
Result Date: 20th November 2017
For any queries, please contact:
Priyam Jain (Coordinator) +91 9437705584 (whatsapp only)
Parag Singhal (Coordinator) +91 9437881565 (whatsapp only)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Details: Brochure Click here
Visit our website: educoncours.com