Entrance Test: Institute of Law, Nirma University
ELIGIBILITY for Admission to Five-Year Integrated B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) and B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) Programme
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2017 are also eligible for applying to the Institute. However, they shall be required to produce any evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- The eligibility for the age criteria will be same as prescribed by the CLAT 2017 Authority.
- Admission is based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2017.
How to apply?
- Candidates can apply to the Institute through ONLINE only.
- Application Fee Payment through ONLINE only by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking
- Application fee:
- General Category – Rs.2000/-
- NRI / NRI Sponsored Category – Rs.3000/-
- No supporting documentation is required for ONLINE application
- Submission of Application form through Online. No Hardcopy is required to be sent.
- Please verify and confirm the information before you submit the filled up data.
Institute of Law, Nirma University
S-G Highway, Chandlodia Post, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-382481
Phone: 079-30642 803/829 Fax: 02717-2419116/17