Guidelines for Participants
1. You may write your essay on any one of the topics mentioned in the poster.
2. Only one entry per participant either in English or in Hindi would be accepted.
3. The word limit for the same is 1000 words.
4. Entry may be submitted as either scanned copy or digital (word/pdf document).
5. Please mail your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “
VYF Essay Writing Competition 2017” latest by Midnight, Monday, 20th of March, 2017.
6. Plagiarism of any sort would not be accepted and would be graciously rejected.
7. Please mention the following details along with the essay while sending your mail
7.3. Institution Name
7.4. Email Id
7.5. Phone Number
8. The results of the competition would be declared on Sunday, 23rd April 2017 at 03:00 PM at Sarada Auditorium, Ramakrishna Mission, New Delhi.
9. Total Prizes worth Rs. 15,000/would be given along with Certificates to Prize Winners.
10. Prizes would be given for originality, creativity, content and articulation skills.
11. In the case of any dispute, the decision of the Organizing Committee would be final and binding.
12. For any clarification, you may write to us at email@example.com or contact below-mentioned
● Ravi Bhushan +91 8851285191
● Nitish Rai Parwani +91 9810294756
● Sanchit Gupta +91 8750509246
Please join us by liking our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/VivekanandYouthForum
Ramakrishna Mission New Delhi, website: www.rkmdelhi.org