College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun is conducting a 5 day Faculty Development Programme on “Multidisciplinary Research and Teaching Methodologies in Contemporary Era” from 17th to 21st July, 2017 at the University Campus.
Aims and Objectives of FDP
The FDP aims at training aspirants who are desirous to improve their teaching as well as research skills and shall cover the following aspects of teaching and research:
1. To provide understanding about various methods of teaching and research skills.
2. To enhance research capabilities of young faculty members especially pertaining to empirical research.
3. To have firsthand practical experience of learning methods of sampling, data collection and data analysis using recent software like SPSS.
4. To have a good understanding of developing research proposals for projects using empirical and doctrinal research.
5. To have an understanding about research ethics and reporting of research findings.
1. The participants would go to their parent institutions equipped with comprehensive teaching and quality research skills which would help them in their entire journey in academics.
2. The skills would further enable the participants to come out with quality research work that can be published in reputed journals at national and international level.
Who should attend?
The FDP would be useful for young faculty members, researchers in universities, colleges, and professional institutes.
How to Enroll?
Application or Nomination for participation can be made as per attached form (Annexure A) along with program fee by submitting a Demand Draft in favor of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun payable at Dehradun or NEFT transfer.
The FDP will be held in College of Legal Studies, UPES at Knowledge Acres (Kandoli), Dehradun. The Campus is 16 Km from the Dehradun Railway Station, 18 Km from Dehradun ISBT (Inter-State Bus Terminus) and 48 Km from Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun.
Electronic Transfer Beneficiary Name: “Faculty Development Programme” Account Number: 95957777766696 IFSC Code: YESB0000115 Bank Name: YES Bank, Rajpur Road Dehradun
In the favour of “University of Petroleum & Energy Studies” payable at Dehradun to be sent to: The Director, College of Legal Studies, UPES, Knowledge Acres, P.O. Kandoli, Dehradun -248007, Uttarakhand. Last Date of Submission: June 30, 2017