Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5-year Integrated BBA. LL.B. programme at Faculty of Law, PES University for the academic year 2019-2020
- BBA. LL.B – 5-year Integrated Programme
- 10+2 or equivalent pattern. Minimum marks of 45%.
- Qualified in CLAT or PESSAT or LSAT
Shall be less than 20 years in case of General Category and less than 22 years in the case of SC, ST, and OBC as on 1st June of the academic year
The candidature should register for PESSAT by paying the prescribed fee of Rs.1050/-
- Though Digital payments: Payment may be made through Credit card, Debit card or Net banking
- Through Challan: Candidate has to print both application form and challan, carry both to bank for payment. Submit hard copy of application along with copy of stamped challan.
- Through Demand Draft: The Demand Draft has to be paid in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Candidate has to procure Demand Draft from the bank, enter DD details in the space provided online and to be sent along with printed application form to the following address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions, PES University,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Phone: +91-80-26724781, +91-80-26724782, +91-80-26726622, +91-94497 94000
- PES University Ring Road Campus
Start of PESSAT 2019 Online Registrations:
5th October 2018
Commencement of Slot bookings:
5th January 2019
Last date of Online Registrations:
10th January 2019 – July 2019
PES University Ring Road Campus
100 Feet Ring Road, BSK III Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Phone: +91-80-26721983, +91-80-26722108
Click Here for more Articles.
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites