About GD Goenka – ClArb (India) International Commercial Arbitration Competition
With an objective to raise the standards of Clinical Legal Education in India, the GD Goenka University, School of Law announces GD Goenka – ClArb (India) International Commercial Arbitration Competition, 2018 from November 30- December 2, 2018.
GD Goenka- CIArb Arbitration Competition is based on International Commercial Arbitration Law Regime. India is a progressive and developing nation promoting fair, competitive and innovative trade practices and creating a healthy environment in the national and international market for consumer welfare and economic growth. This competition theme shall allow the participants to analyze the weak policy structures in the domestic implementation of international concerns. It further seeks to provide a gateway to reflect on solutions for similar disputes globally.
- Final date for Registration: August 31st, 2018
- Submission of the soft copy of memorials: November 16th,2018
- Final date for Submission of memorials(with penalty): November 20th, 2018
- Date of Competition: November 30- December 2, 2018
The competition offers the following awards:
- Winning Team – Rs.1,00, 000/-
- Runners-Up Team – Rs. 50,000/-
- Best speaker (Male/Female) – Rs. 20,000/-
- Best Memorial – Rs. 10,000/-
Click on the link below for Moot Proposition
Click on the below link for Rules and Regulations, Travel and Accommodation Form and Registration form.
Any further queries regarding the moot competition can be e-mailed to email@example.com
Click Here for more Articles
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites
Author: Mansi Gupta
Student at GD Goeka