About Gujarat National Law University
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is the statutory university established by the Govt. of Gujarat under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003. The University is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and the University Grants Commission (UGC) (2f & 12B). The University is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and member of United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI) and International Association of Law Schools (IALS) and Asian Law Institute (ASLI) and Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute.
About GNLU Legal Incubation Center
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU), Gujarat has launched incubator, named GNLU Legal Incubation Center (GLIC) as part of our vision towards excellence in imparting quality legal education which aims at institutionalizing mechanism, which could act as a support system for entrepreneurs. The Incubator set up under the scheme is expected to act as a tool to promote entrepreneurship and self-employment amongst law and management students as an attractive and viable career option. The objectives of the establishment of GNLU Legal Incubation Centre are to promote incubation center at GNLU to encourage and support startups in the field of law with allied interdisciplinary areas.
About GNLU Center for Business & Public Policy
It is a center for excellence in Business and Public Policy established by Gujarat National Law University with a vision of promoting interdisciplinary research and dialogue on contemporary business and public policy issues. It is working with a motto of providing a platform for the exchange of scholarly views and promotion of ethical and socially responsible entrepreneurial ventures.
GNLU Legal Incubation Center and GNLU Centre for Business and Public Policy takes great pleasure in announcing 3rd Edition of Business Plan Competition on Saturday, 17th February 2018 at GNLU.
The competition aims to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship. It intends to ignite the process of ideation to start ventures and penning down the how of it. The forum will also spread awareness about the prospects and hurdles to start up a venture, sources of funds, and realistic ways of market research, marketing skills, projections of finances and risks and exit mechanisms. The competition will provide participants the platform for urging the unique blueprints into successful ventures.
Guidelines for the competition
- Entries will be judged on the basis of business plan proposals and Top 10 individual/teams will be called for presentation.
- An individual or team can participate in the competition.
- Business Plan to be submitted by January 15, 2018, 10 pm and should not be more than 10 pages excluding annexures.
- 1st Position, Rs. 25,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation
- 2nd Position Rs. 15,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation
- 3rd Position Rs. 10,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation
Contact following for any query
- Dr Viral Pandya: +91 81286 50818, email@example.com
- Dr Kalpeshkumar L Gupta (coordinator): +91 99248 97691, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priya Chaudhary: +91 9879418972, email@example.com
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.