# Amity University Gurgaon # Amity International Conference – Legal Dimensions of Environment # Amity Law School, Gurgaon Pic Credit – Aditya Sharma
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
ALS Gurgaon is pleased to announce its Amity International Conference on Legal Dimensions of Environment to be held from 27th October – 28th October, 2017. The International Conference on Environmental Law aims to bring together under graduate students, post graduate students, practitioners, academicians, researchers, media persons and other stakeholders who are serious about the environment and want to share their views in relation to it.
In addition to disseminating thoughts and research findings, the conference is also intended to strengthen networking and collaboration among participants. It also aims to provide a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions to be adopted.
ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
The vision of the Amity Law School is to strive to be an internationally recognized leader in socially relevant legal research and education in India and Commonwealth States.
In pursuing its vision, the Amity Law School (ALS, Gurgaon) has as its mission, the creation and sustenance of a research based academic environment that is grounded in values of social justice and excellence. The values of the Amity Law School are fully aligned with those of the University with a view to create a culture that reflects these values.
CALL FOR PAPERS
All honorable authors such as legal professionals, academicians, research scholars, and students are kindly encouraged to contribute and help to shape the International conference through submissions of their original unpublished research papers.
REGISTRATION FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- The participants are required to fill the Registration Form before sending the Paper. (via google forms).
- Each participant should register individually.
- Click Here to Register for Submission
- Click Here to Download (UPDATED) Rules and Regulations
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors. The main author and/or presenting author shall register separately.
- Abstract: The maximum word limit must not exceed 300 words.
- Paper: The maximum word limit must not exceed 3000 – 5000 words.
IMPORTANT DATES (Revised on 15/09/2017)
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract – 25th September, 2017
- Notification of Selection of Abstracts – 27th September, 2017
- Last Date for Registration – 5th October, 2017
- Submission of Full Paper – 15th October, 2017
- Date of Conference – 27th-28th October, 2017
For any further query, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us
Faculty Convener – Mr. Pranshul Pathak: +91-9717791230
Vaibhav Vikram Singh: +91- 9818045574
Vanshika Mittal: +91-9729400121