National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in collaboration with Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology(FIMT) is going to conduct an International Conference on Human Rights Prisoners Reforms on9th March 2019 at FIMT Campus.
Speakers for the workshop will be:
- Hon’ble Justice Shri Arjan Kumar, Supreme Court of India
- Ranjit Singh, Joint Secretary, NHRC
- Advocate Monika Arora, Standing Council Government of India
- Shri O.P Vyass, Assistant Registrar (law) NHRC
All the students/scholars/researchers interested in Human Rights or Prisoners’ Rights and Reforms
Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology, FIMT CAMPUS, Kapashera, New Delhi – 110037.
Registration fees: Rs.600
Interested students are requested to fill the Google Form – HERE
7th March 2019
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
The participants will be provided certificates on successful completion of the Workshop. It is mandatory for all participants to attend all the classes/sessions.
- Attendance for all the sessions is mandatory or otherwise, the certificate shall not be issued.
- Due to Limited seats the students will be selected on First Come First Serve Basis
- Selected students will be communicated by the Organizing Team on 7th March 2019 to pay the Registration Fee.
- The Last date for submission of registration fees is 8th March 2019 failing to which the candidature shall be cancelled.
- The fee for the workshop is non-refundable.
- Refreshment will be made available for the participants.
- Deepa Bhutani: 9711464097
- Aditya Pandey: 9039030856
- Krishna Pandey: 8588019483
Email ID: fimtrst2019[at]gmail.com
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites