International Journal of Legal Insight (IJLI) (ISSN: 2456-3595) Invites Research Article for an Edited Volume On the Theme RIGHTS: A SOCIO-LEGAL PERSPECTIVE
IJLI is a blind peer-reviewed quarterly publication which focuses on all aspects of Law and a multiple variety of disciplines ranging from Articles, Notes & Comments and Legislative Briefs on contemporary issues related to the fields of economics, social and legal sciences from Students, Research Scholars, Academicians and other Professionals to all other types and forms of academic writings.
- Last date for research article submission: 15 June, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 7 days from the date of Submission
- Publication of the Volume: 30 June, 2017
- Dispatch of Volume: 10 July, 2017
- Rights of Transgender: A Way Forward
- Marital Rape: The Victim behind Closed Doors
- Surrogacy: Varied Dilemmas
- Uniform Civil Code: One Nation, One Law
- Girl Child Rights: Challenges and Expositions
- Juvenile Justice in India: Status & Challenges
- Right to Education: A Distant Dream
- None of the Above (NOTA): A Voter’s Right to Reject
- Right to Information: Where do we Stand?
- Rights of Disabled: Myth or Reality?
- Domestic Violence: Cruelty within Four Walls
- Rights of Sex Workers: A Critical Issue
- Submissions must be made via e-mail to Editor-in-Chief of IJLI at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Word Limit: The prescribed word limit is 3500 – 5000 words including footnotes. The submission must include an abstract of 200-300 words which should contain a minimum of three keywords arranged alphabetically.
The author(s) are kindly expected to submit a scanned copy of the Copyright Agreement Form, Processing and Publication Fee, once the manuscript is accepted for publication. Payment methods would be notified via e-mail to the author(s).
Single Authored Research Article – INR 2000 (One Copy of the Published Volume)
Co-Authored Research Article – INR 3000 (Two Copies of the Published Volume)
The fee includes 1 copy of the published volume for Single Authored Research Article and 2 copies of the published volume for Co-Authored Research Article to the author(s) through speed post/courier.
For any further queries feel free to:
E-mail us at: email@example.com
Or Contact us at:
Aman Aditya – (+91) 9958907715 / 9643226762