White Code Legal is an International Legal & Tax consulting, outsourcing and affiliation firm catering to individuals and enterprises. White Code Legal provides an ease of dependency and access with tailor-made services in all practice areas.
Internship cum Job Opportunity
We are looking for applications for “The Internship cum Job Opportunity Programme 2018-19from freshers for the position Client Relationship Associate/Attorney.
- The candidate will be selected through telephonic interview and further by face to face interview.
- The selected candidate will undergo two months of Internship (unpaid).
- After two months a written test would be conducted which will consist of objective type of questions.
- Based on the performance of the two months Internship and written test the candidate will be considered to be employed in the firm with
- Students who have completed 5 or 3 years LL.B (preferably BA.LLB/MBL/MBA.LLB course are eligible to apply
- Students pursuing LL.M Course.
Subject Knowledge Expectation:
- Sound knowledge on Companies Act, Corporate Laws.
- In-Depth Knowledge in Intellectual Property Laws.
- Secretarial compliances of Registrar of Companies.
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs Matters.
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act.
- Excellent Drafting skills.
- Leadership and self-motivation Qualities
The candidate will be responsible for the following tasks :
- Non Litigation process
- IPR Filing
- Drafting and Vetting of contracts, Agreements, notices etc
- Client Visits/Client Interviews
- Legal Audits.
Salary: As per industry standards.
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Designation: Client Relationship Associate/Attorney
No. of Positions: 4
How to Apply?
Email resumes to email@example.com
Contact: 9741247247 (9.00 am to 7.00 pm Monday to Saturday).