About the Book
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), with an objective to encourage and promote the skill of research and writing amongst the legal fraternity across the country in the field of “Competition Law”. In addition, the same will be published as a book on “Cases & Material on Competition Law.
The main objective of this book is to give an overview of competition law. The Competition Law is a branch of law which promotes economic efficiency using competition as one of the means of assisting the creation of market responsive to consumer preferences. The advantages of perfect competition are three-fold: allocative efficiency, which ensures the effective allocation of resources, productive efficiency, which ensures that costs of production are kept at a minimum and dynamic efficiency, which promotes innovative practices.
- Legal Practitioners
Themes for Submission:
- Anti-trust Issues and Price-Based Abuse of Dominance
- Arbitrability and Enforcement of Competition Law
- Cartelisation, Jurisdiction and Adjudication Issues
- Competition Law and Big Data.
- Competition Advocacy
- Competition Law in Platform Market and E-commerce;
- Competition Law and IPR
- Competition Law and Sports.
- Mergers and Acquisitions with respect to Competition Law
NOTE: However, this list is not exhaustive and the authors are free to choose a different sub-theme, which may come within the ambit of the main theme.
Format of Case Analysis for Abstract submission:
Abstract for case Analysis shall not exceed 300words, and it shall contain the Name of the
case citation and an overview of the case.
Format of Case Analysis for Final Submission: (Word Limit 2000-3000)
- Facts in issue (shall also analyze whether there is a subsequent change of law and the
consequences after referring to the facts of the case)
- Procedural History
- Issues (s) & Holding (s) (Court’s answer presented in the issue)
- Reasoning (Ratio – Dictum – Courts reasoning)
- Evaluation of the case with the present law – Refer the current law to analyze the case.
- Synthesis – Explain the relationship between two or more cases addressing the same
issue or related ones; Formulate a general principle that explains all the decisions and
compares and evaluate the inconsistent approaches of different courts or of the same court over time.
- Identify the recent cases either referred or followed or differentiated or reversed.
Format of material submission for Abstract submission:
Abstract for material submission shall not exceed 300 words and it shall contain the Title
of the submission and an overview of their submission.
Format of material submission for Final Submission: (Word Limit 3000-5000)
- Historical Development
- Comparative Analysis with other Countries
- Provisions Analysis
- Judicial Trends
For more details follow the LINK.
Abstract Submission: 24th November 2018
Selection of Abstract: 27th November 2018
Final Submission: 31st December 2018
Submissions should be emailed to: email@example.com
For Any inquiry Contact Details:
Ms. S. Prathyusha +91 7036016357
1. Vamsi Krishna Bodapati +91 7036100361
2. Mani Kumar Gurrapu +917075775222.