Only 40 best applications would be selected for the course! Applications are open for all college students and young professionals.
Goals of ìpolicy:
- To create a fun, open, and respectful environment where everyone is encouraged to think critically about social, economic, and political issues.
- To evoke in participants a passionate inquiry into their own values and role in creating a good society.
- To equip participants with fundamental concepts of political economy and sound public policy to enable them to understand the root cause of current challenges and effectively advocate for policy solutions through their current work and future professions.
- To plug participants into a global network of opportunities to propel their intellectual growth, make personal connections and access resources to help them advance their vision of a free society.
Why should you attend ìpolicy?
- To gain exposure to a wide range of topics especially in the areas of livelihood, governance, education, poverty, law, corruption, politics and more
- To network and interact with fellow participants coming from diverse backgrounds and disciplines representing leading colleges from all over India and abroad.
- To enhance analytical, public speaking, and presentation skills through working groups, role play, discussions, and debates
To join our vast alumni and academic network of over 7000 CCS graduates
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
Deadline: 29 July 2018
Sampurna Khasnabis at firstname.lastname@example.org | 9810885917