SCHOOL OF LAW, ITM UNIVERSITY, RAIPUR
ITM – School of Law, Raipur is organizing 1st ITM National Moot Court Competition from 23-25 Feb 2018. It is approved by the Bar Council of India to conduct the BBA – LLB Course a five-year integrated law program, the successful completion of which will earn the student a BBA – LLB Degree and also offer certificate courses viz, Certified International Business Law Analyst (CIBLA), Certified Intellectual Property Law Analyst (CIPLA), and Certified Human Rights Law Analyst (CHRLA).
ITM – School of Law provides a unique opportunity to the Law students and working executives to an enriched exposure and to earn additional professional qualification. ITM students, along with the regular law degree, they have the option to avail the additional, twinning, transfer and lateral program to Malaysia and UK.
ITM University, New Raipur
Date Of Competition
23rd February to 25th February 2018
Ladies: White shirt & Black trousers/Salwar kurta, Black tie, Black coat and Black shoes.
Gentlemen: White shirt & Black trousers, Black tie, Black coat and Black shoes.
The Competition shall be in English.
The Competition is open only to law students. Participants should be currently pursuing their bachelor’s degree in law (3yr/5yr Courses).
- Each team shall consist of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any
- There can be only 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated in each team. Teams shall identify such speakers and researcher during registration.
- Each team will have a Team Code and each participant shall be given an Individual Code.
- Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city, etc.; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the sole discretion of the ITM University, Raipur (C.G.)
The Participating team for the Competition shall duly fill the Registration Form provided and send it along with the Registration fee of Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only) which shall be non-refundable.
- The Registration fees shall be sent through Demand Draft drawn in favor of ITM
UNIVERSITY, Payable at ‘Raipur”
- For Online Transaction / NEFTBank
Name – Andhra Bank, Fafadih Chowk, Raipur
Account Holder- ITM University, A/c No.-049311011002019,
IFSC Code – ANDB0000493
- THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING THE REGISTRATION FORM FEE SHALL BE 31st December 2017.
- Any communication should be sent in case of participating law students on the respective College Letterhead duly signed by the Principal/ Head Of The Department and addressed to The Convener, Mr. Shankar Banerjee, ITM University Uparwara, New Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492002 or Corporate Office ITM University, Raipur 3rd Floor, Shyam Plaza, Near New Bus Stand, Pandri, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001 and a copy by e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org REGISTRATION as the subject.
- Winning Team (Trophy + Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize of Rs. 20,000/-)
- Runners-Up Team (Trophy + Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize of Rs. 15,000/-)
- Best Advocate (Trophy + Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize of Rs. 5,500/- )
- Best Memorial (Trophy + Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize of Rs.5,500/-)
Accommodation, Food, and Transport :
- Accommodation, food and transport facilities between the hostel and the competition venue to the participating teams will be provided by the university from 23rd February 2018 to 25th February 2018. Those teams who want to stay after 26th February 2018 morning have to bear the expenses for their accommodation, food and transport facilities.
- All teams shall send their travel form along with the filled Registration form.
- The participating teams should send along with the travel form, the contact numbers of the Head of Institution, Faculty Co-coordinator and Participants.
- Accommodation & Transport facilities shall not be provided to the Teams from
- The participants should make their own arrangements. No pickup and drop facility shall be provided.
Any clarifications/queries regarding the Competition can be sought from:
- Faculty Coordinator
Debashree Chakraborty, Assistant Faculty of Law
Contact no. 8103920103
Email Id. email@example.com
- Student coordinator
Kakoli Nath – 9826125143
Nayan Lodha- 7024528041
For Moot Problem – CLICK HERE
For Rule Book – CLICK HERE
For Registration Form – CLICK HERE
For Travel Form – CLICK HERE
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.