Last Updated on by Admin LB
Job Opportunity at IILM for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
IILM is one of the leading business schools in India dedicated to creating visionary leaders and entrepreneurs. Established in 1993, our campuses are located at Lodhi Road – New Delhi, Gurugram, and Greater Noida. In 2018, our Gurugram campus was granted University status. Today, our areas of excellence range from Management and Engineering to Social Sciences, Liberal Arts and Design to Technology and Law.
About Job Opportunity at IILM for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
- Faculty members must demonstrate excellence in teaching and would be expected to teach Graduate and Post-Graduate Courses, mentoring of students and engagement in academic and administrative responsibilities of the Institution.
- Research and development of study materials and to identify, strategize and utilize current best practices in teaching the relevant subject area.
- To assist with student recruitment, interviews and academic counselling sessions.
- Faculty members must maintain an active research career, resulting in two or more publications per year in a professional peer-reviewed journal(s); Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and the technology-mediated teaching-learning process.
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at the doctoral level with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of PhD research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
At least Master’s Degree level (minimum eligibility condition NET/SLET/SET) in a relevant subject or candidate who has been awarded a PhD. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
IILM Gurugram, Haryana, India (On-site)
Interested candidates may apply with their updated resumes to [email protected]
IILM Law School invites applications for faculty positions in the areas of Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Banking/ Taxation/ Insurance/ Insolvency Law, Competition Law, International Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Criminal Law, Civil Procedure Code and Drafting & Conveyancing
Source – Click Here
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination