Aditya Birla Group invites applications for the post of Assistant Counsel – Intellectual Property Rights-Mumbai.
Advisory service to cross-functional teams
Advice Brands on the practical and legal feasibility of registration of new IPRs
Support Brands in registration of new IPRs
Advice Brands on licensing of own brands and third-party brands
Advice and support on association with third-party brands
Initiate legal action against the counterfeiters/infringers
F & Com:
Work closely in connection with legal actions against counterfeiters.
Products and Sourcing:
- Advice on anti-counterfeit processes to be implemented in respect of FOB vendors.
- Audit of FOB/job work vendors.
- Work closely with Products in the identification of potential IPRs in our products and processes.
- Advise and update the Products team on relevant IPRs used by competition.
- Pre and post-raid surveillance
- Conducting of raids/legal actions against the infringers
Services to internal customers :
- Conduct training programs for creating awareness about IPRs
- Monthly IPR Raid dashboard
- Maintenance of database of IPRs
- SOPs for creation and maintenance of IPRs
- Automation of processes
- Work with external lawyers in getting the needful documentation done at the Registry
Update oneself on the latest laws and rulings related to IPRs
Minimum Experience Level: 3 – 5 Years
Report to: Vice President
To view official notification and apply online, click Here.