About IIM Ranchi
The Indian Institute of Management Ranchi (IIM Ranchi) is a public business school located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. It is the ninth Indian Institute of Management to be established. IIM Ranchi, like all IIMs, is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Human Resources Development, government of India. The institute is free to design its own curriculum and recruit faculty members. In April 2011, Union Minister Kapil Sibal announced that the government is mulling enhancement of the autonomy of IIMs by allowing them to select the director and the chairman of Board of Directors.
IIM Ranchi is amongst the six new IIMs that were approved by the Union Cabinet on 27 August 2009. M. J. Xavier was the founding director of the institute.
IIM Ranchi invites applications for the position of Assistant Manager (Legal).
Type of Employment
Contractual (Initially for two years which can further be extended after performance evaluation and requirement of the Institute.)
(1) Candidate would have an LLB / LLM Degree from a recognized university/institute.
(2) The upper age limit of applicant should not be exceeding 40 years as on 30 June 2018.
(3) The candidate should possess the experience of one year after LLM and three Years after LLB.
(4) Should have knowledge of Computer applications viz. MS Office.
(5) Preference will be given to persons who have experience in dealing with cases of university and academic institutions.
(6) Consolidated Salary will be Rs.35,000/- – Rs.40,000/- per month.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
The last date to apply is Aug 1, 2018.