About Mr. Zoheb Hossain, AOR
Zoheb Hossain did his BA.LL.B from Symbiosis Law School, Pune and BCL(2008-09) and Masters Degree in Law from University of Oxford, U.K. He has pursued courses in Comparative Human Rights, Socio-economic Rights and Substantive Equality, Competition Law & Corporate Finance Law. He is an Advocate- on- Record practicing in the Supreme Court of India. He has also worked in the chambers of Mr. Mohan Parasaran, Additional Solicitor General of India. He is also a Central Government Panel Counsel in the Supreme Court of India appearing on behalf of various Government Departments. He has represented the Union of India in several matters inter alia, the Reliance Gas Dispute before the Supreme Court of India and the Vodafone Tax Dispute before the Bombay High Court. He was also a Member of the Organizing Committee, Ministry of Law and Justice, in-charge of the National Consultation for Second Generation Reforms in Legal Education. During an internship, he had assisted Dr. Rajeev Dhavan in a parliamentary submission examining the constitutional and legal position on office of profit before the Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC). He was also an Associate Editor of International Journal of Communications Law & Policy.
Advocate-on-record at the Supreme Court of India, Senior Standing Counsel, Income Tax Department, and Addl. Standing Counsel, Delhi Government at the High Court of Delhi is hiring 2 Junior Associates (0-2 years experience) and 2 Senior Associates (2-4years experience) for his chamber practice in New Delhi.
Interviews on 18th August 2018 (Saturday).
Nature of duties of Associates inter alia include:
- Legal research and preparing briefing/case notes
- Drafting Appeals and Writ Petitions before the High Court of Delhi and SLPs and other pleadings before the Supreme Court
- Supervising filing of cases by clerks before the Supreme Court and High Court
- Assistance in hearing before Courts and Tribunals
- Any administrative work relating to cases etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates with interest and background in Income Tax Law & Practice, Service Law, Administrative law and Constitutional law.
Basic Salary of Rs. 25,000/- plus discretionary bonus based on performance.
Applicants may send their CVs to email@example.com.
Click Here for more Articles
Click Here to write your own Blog on Legal Bites