Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighborhood restaurants to the urban foodie. A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants, we have our own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pick up orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers. Having our own fleet gives us the flexibility to offer customers a no minimum order policy on any restaurant and accept online payments for all partner restaurants that we work with. Our delivery personnel carries one order at a time which ensures we get reliable and fast deliveries.
Job title: Legal Counsel – Company Secretary
Organisation: Swiggy, Food Delivery App.
Location: Mumbai (Scootsy)
LL.B. (undergraduate law degree) from a recognized university in India & CS qualification.
4 years or more of post qualification experience company secretory and in-house counsel with considerable experience of e-commerce company is highly preferred. Experience working in a consumer-products, food retail, FMCG, e-commerce or hospitality services is preferred.
Competence in a broad range of Food laws, Corporate laws, The Motor Vehicle Act, Labour Laws, Commercial Contracts, Payment Laws, Intellectual Property Laws, Information Technology Law and Legal Metrology law is required.
- Competence in broad range of corporate and business laws, especially in both Indian domestic and trans-national commercial transaction and intellectual property;
- Extensive experience and strong skills in drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Extensive experience in analyzing and responding to regulatory and compliance matters;
- Excellent ability to analyze and assess business processes, spot issues and propose/implement solutions; Ability to function autonomously yet communicate laterally and upwardly with ease;
- Strong legal and business judgment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Hindi; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
- Ready and willing to take up new projects.
For full details and online application link, click Here.